Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hair cut!!


So I got my hair done today...finally! I hadn't had my hair cut or colored since October of last year. My roots were showing...the grey ones. I went darker than I ever have with my color and I love it! It's almost black, but not quite. It's so nice to feel groomed! When I came home I curled my hair with a 1.5 inch curling iron to create big "hollywood" curls. It's the one way I can do something different with my hair. I don't straighten it anymore...too much work and time!

I told my hair stylist that I wanted to look just like Catherine Zeta-Jones, and she told me that I already do! Boy, she earned her big tip today! Don't you love how hair stylist will tell you exactly what you want to hear? Anyway, I did tell her that I wanted Zeta-Jones' color and I think she did it! Now if I could afford the extentions that are needed to really look "hollywoodish".

Till next time...

H

No comments:

Post a Comment