Friday, February 12, 2010

Good drugstore lipstick!!


I'm not a drugstore makeup person. I'm actually kind of a makeup snob, but when I find something good at the drugstore I will use it. My newest find is the Revlon Colorburst lipstick. WOW!! First of all the packaging is so cute! It's a square matte black tube with a fishnet design on two sides. The color of the lipstick is on the top of the tube. "Revlon" is embossed into the actual lipstick which is really high end looking. These are smooth, creamy and not drying on my lips. There is a lot of color payoff, but they still feel sheer and light. I have four colors right now...baby pink, soft nude, soft rose and fuchsia (pictured). Fuchsia is my favorite color so far. It's a lot brighter in person than in the picture, but you get the idea. It goes really well with my black/brown hair and fair skin. It's not too '80s, but it is a nod to that era...lipstick is a far as I will go on that trend! I will keep my eyes neutral when I wear this color. I do wear a balm underneath, but that's because I'm used to glosses and need that extra slip on my lips. I highly recommend trying these little gems! There are not a lot of color choices, but you're sure to find a color you like. The color true red will be my next purchase. I'm already planning on wearing these during my girls trip next month!

Happy lipstick hunting!!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment