Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Review







Okay, so when I heard that Chanel was coming out with a new lipstick I was torn. The new lipsticks are going to replace the hydrabase formulas and I loved the old formula! Well, I decided to try them out and was so glad I did! They are wonderful. They seem thinner than the hydrabase lipsticks, but they stay on my lips just as long. Really a perfect combo of light and long wearing. The packaging looks the same, but the rouge coco lipsticks are packaged in metal instead of plastic. This makes them cold to the touch. The same iconic double c's are in white on the top of the lid and also inside the lid, which is very luxe. There is a wide gold band going around the middle of the tube. Very chic!

I have three colors, but plan to get more. The first one I bought is Mademoiselle, which is a very natural rosy shade. The one in the picture is Perle, which is a light plummy pink. I think it will become my favorite. The last one I have is La Pausa, which is a coral with a little more orange than pink. I like it for spring and summer. I will be getting Cashmere next, which is a natural nude color. It will be good for my "no makeup" days.

Over all I highly recommend these new lipsticks from Chanel. There's just something about pulling out a Chanel lipstick and putting it on that makes me feel like all is right with the world!

Glamourbeall

No comments:

Post a Comment