Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Haven't Fallen off the Face of the Earth!

Hey! Wow, it's been over a month since my last post...it feels like minutes! The days are going soooo fast right now. I just got back from my girls trip to Atlanta. We had a wonderful time and I was very happy with my outfit choices. I wore different versions of the same outfit every day. Different cardigans and scarves paired with a white tank and jeans makes for easy traveling. It felt like I was packing light, but in reality I had four bags for a weekend trip...I'm just not a light packer! We hit the outlet mall in Dawsonville and had some great finds. I bought a gold leather Kate Spade bag for $100 that had been $355...so happy!! I am loving Kate Spade right now. I've loved her stuff for about 10 years, but am just getting around to owning some of her bags. They seem like really good quality and with the outlet prices they are somewhat affordable.

We decided to go to a tea room in Alpharetta that my mother-in-law told me about. She knew the owner and highly recommended their chicken salad. We were running late so we called to make sure they closed at 4:00 and not earlier. It was about 3:40 when we called. The owner answered the phone and told us that the tea room actually closed at 3:00, but that she would serve us anyway. How sweet was that! When we arrived we were taken to our private table which was already set with our chicken salad croissants and pasta salad. I was such a welcome sight because we were all starving! The waiter brought a pot of tea for us to share and it was hot and delicious. So if you're ever in Alpharetta, GA and you're in the mood for the best chicken salad ever then make your way to Mittie's Tea Room.

We had a suite at the St. Regis, which I am claiming as my second home, ate at the most delicious places and experienced Scott's Antique Market. When I came home I found out that both my girls were sick and spent the next two days dealing with doctor visits and breathing treatments. Oh how fast reality can hit!! I already feel like I need another vacation!

I will post some makeup reviews as soon as I can. I got some fun Chanel makeup in Atlanta that I can't wait to write about!

Till next time...

Glamourbeall

No comments:

Post a Comment